Independent Research Firm Cites ClearSaleing as a Leader in Attribution Management
Received Highest Score Possible for Product Strategy and among Strong Performers in cross-channel attribution
COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 3, 2012 – ClearSaleing, an industry leading advertising analytics and attribution platform, today announced it has been cited as a Leader in the recently released report, “The Forrester Wave™: Interactive Attribution Vendors, Q2 2012”.
In the Interactive Attribution Wave, ClearSaleing’s high scores include:
- In the current offerings evaluation, ClearSaleing was among the top 3 scores overall, with its highest scores in the category for quality of methodology, service and support, implementation and use, and reporting and analysis.
- ClearSaleing scored second highest in the strategy evaluation and received the highest scores possible for corporate focus and strength of management team. ClearSaleing, along with one other vendor, also received the highest marks for product strategy.
Forrester stated the following:
- “A veteran in the attribution category, ClearSaleing was a Leader in our prior evaluation and hung on to Leader status in this Forrester Wave.”
- “It equips interactive marketers with a comprehensive attribution offering that features a wide range of pre-existing partner integrations.”
- “With a history of long-tenured client relationships in the retail vertical, today its client roster spans multiple industries, and it also supports more than a dozen agency relationships.”
ClearSaleing was also named a Strong Performer for cross-channel attribution: “The Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Attribution Providers, Q2 2012”. The report stated:
- “ClearSaleing is a force to be reckoned with.”
- “ClearSaleing’s expertise and longevity in this space makes it a viable strong performer.”
“We are honored to be recognized and ranked by Forrester as a Leader in the interactive attribution and Strong Performer in the cross-channel attribution reports,” said Daniel Bates, executive vice president of client solutions for ClearSaleing. “We consider Forrester’s recognition a validation of the power of attribution management and our ability to help marketers effectively and efficiently utilize their data, analyze purchase paths and optimize individual online channels for the best possible experience for their customers.”
For the Interactive Attribution Wave™, vendors were required by Forrester to demonstrate momentum in the market by having at least $1 million in attribution-generated revenues in 2011 or a minimum of 15 current attribution management clients. At least 50 percent of clients were required to be using the attribution solution to process online display, search marketing interactions, and other digital channels as well.
The Cross-Channel Attribution Wave™ required vendors to provide attribution services to at least 10 clients that focus on both digital and offline attribution services.
View The Forrester Wave™: Interactive Attribution Report.
ClearSaleing is an industry-leading advertising analytics and attribution platform. ClearSaleing enables innovative advertisers to increase sales volume and overall media mix profitability across their complex mix of advertising investments. The ClearSaleing platform and related services allow innovative clients such as American Greetings, Rosetta, iProspect and Nationwide Insurance to achieve true transparency across their marketing mix performance and to understand which marketing channels are most influential to profit, engagement, and overall return on investment. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. ClearSaleing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GSI Commerce. GSI Commerce is an eBay Inc. (Nasdaq: EBAY) company.
Director, Corporate Communications